Help us Succeed!
As a local non-profit organization in Vietnam, ENV is actively working to address the illegal consumption and trade of wildlife through unique and creative approaches that have a meaningful impact upon wildlife protection.
Your support is crucial to our efforts and will help us continue our work and make a difference.
Why donate to ENV?
- We’re a small but very effective Vietnamese organization, and we are committed to winning this battle to secure a safe and sustainable future for Vietnam’s wildlife.
- We operate on the frontlines of wildlife protection, and our programs elicit real change.
- Your donation will go directly to supporting wildlife protection efforts in Vietnam
How is the donation used?
Here are some examples of how your donation can help effect change:
- Fight crime and rescue wildlife: Have an impact on wildlife crime by supporting the efforts of our team operating ENV’s National Wildlife Crime Hotline, responsible for transferring public reports on violations to authorities, tracking the results, and rescuing illegal wildlife from restaurants, markets, and other consumer establishments.
- Mobilize public support and involvement: Support our growing National Wildlife Protection Network of volunteers active in 32 provinces nationwide, and helping us to monitor restaurants and markets to ensure that business owners are not selling or advertising wildlife.
- Reduce consumption of wildlife: Help us to reduce the consumption of wildlife through support for ENV’s mobile awareness activities hosted in public squares, at universities, and in city markets. Influencing attitudes and reducing consumer demand for wildlife is critical for the long term success of our efforts.
- Support one of our species campaigns focused on ending bear farming and trade, stopping the illegal tiger trade, or bring an end to the killing of rhinos.
Help us with our current appeal: Help us fill a critical gap in our support that will enable us to carry on the fight for Vietnam’s wildlife.
What we have achieved: Click here for some examples of ENV success stories.
Other ways you can help: